With over 4,200 members, the Financial Study Association Amsterdam (FSA) is the largest financial study association in the Netherlands. We cater mainly to economics and finance-oriented students who are finalising their Bachelor or enrolled in a Master’s programme at the University of Amsterdam or VU Amsterdam. Due to our national and international projects, our pool of members also includes students from other universities in the Netherlands.
Through our range of projects and activities, we aim to function as an intermediary between students and the corporate world.. Although not all of our projects and vacancy offerings are available for non-Dutch speakers, we offer numerous opportunities for international students who seek to orientate themselves on the professional market and explore possibilities of getting recruited by one of our partners.
What do we offer?
The following projects are available for international students:
- Asset Management Tour: Visit major Asset managers in both the Netherlands and the United Kingdom during a four-day event
- Amsterdam Investment Cruise: Get to know various players in the financial sector in both a formal and informal way
- International Banking Cycle: Meet various international banks in the largest investment banking recruitment event in the Netherlands
- Trading Project: Explore the world of trading through investment simulation games with Optiver and Flow Traders
- International Finance Days: Meet with representatives of exciting companies at our international career fair.
Please visit our career page for internships and vacancies