With over 4,700 members, the Financial Study-association Amsterdam (FSA) is the largest financial study association in the Netherlands. Our main focus lies on economics and finance orientated students in their third-year Bachelor and Master phase from the University of Amsterdam and VU University. As a result of our nationwide and international projects, our pool of students also encompasses members from other universities in the Netherlands.
Through our various projects and activities, we bridge the gap between students and companies. Although not all our projects and vacancy offerings are available for non-Dutch speakers, we have various opportunities for International Students to explore the possibilities to orientate on the professional market and get recruited by one of our partners.
What do we offer?
The following projects are open for international students:
- Asset Management Tour: Visit major Asset managers in both the Netherlands and the United Kingdom during a four-day event
- Amsterdam Investment Cruise: Get to know various players in the financial sector in both a formal and informal way
- International Banking Cycle: Meet various international banks in the largest investment banking recruitment event in the Netherlands
- Trading Project: Explore the world of trading through investment simulation games with Optiver and Flow Traders
- International Finance Days: Meet several exciting companies at our international career fair.
Please visit our career page for internships and vacancies